Woldon Architects are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to ensure that all information is used within the GDPR Law and that we follow strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorised access of data.
We are invested in protecting your data, ensuring that our communication is professional and primarily beneficial for you. Complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (PEC Directive) Regulations 2003.
How we use collected information
Information which you have provided to Woldon Architects, will be held on our system for informative purposes only.
Collected data includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Submitting an enquiry email from our website
• Direct email to Woldon Architects employee
• Telephone call where data is left for consensual contact for business purposes
• Networking events and/or details exchanged in person
• Website marketing sign-up
The data which is obtained, will fall within the three below categories:
• Personal contact information - name, delivery or billing address, email address, contact phone numbers, professional title.
• Professional Details – Company details, employment application including CV’s & online portfolios.
• Invoice & Project History – project invoices, personal invoices, payments against previous orders, credit history.
We reserve the right to contact you for marketing purposes, in the form of newsletters, blogs and invitations, to announce business developments and achievements. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving all marketing material should you wish to do so.